This script will place objects according to the normal of the face you place them on.
You can add multiple objects in a list and let the script random pick one of those, or disable the random button and choose yourself.
- Add multiple objects to a list and start placing them.
- Place them with the first click, then move your mouse to rotate the object and click again to confirm.
- Cancel placement at any time.
- Random select objects from the list.
- Add a Z-Offset to the objects.
- Place objects according to the normal they are placed on.