Project Manager - Asset Browser for 3ds Max
- Easy to organize and use 3ds Max models, materials, textures and lights.
- Interactive rendering previews for materials and IES files.
- Show native previews for 3ds Max files, HDRI & etc.
- Search files by tags and file-names.
- Missing external files management.
- Support to most used renderers like Vray, Corona, Octane, Mental Ray, Maxwell & etc.
Changes for Project Manager v.2.60.27:
- Adds the ability to working with assets of material library directly from opened library.
- Adds the ability to working with assets of 3ds Max files directly from “Explorer” tab without opening file.
- Adds support to FStormRender – merging Proxy, creating IES and FStorm materials.
- Adds an ability to play animation for .bip files.
- Adds the menu item “Save Material From Material Library”.
- Adds a “VRmesh Viewer” to list of “Programs” on toolbar.*
- Increase speed of merging models with missing network maps.
- Now the list of sceneMaterials and meditMaterials refreshes automatically after loading a new scene.
- Adds the ability to select into delete dialog which dependent files will be removed with main asset.
- Adds a menu item “Strip Paths” to “Asset Files” context menu.
- Adds a menu item “Reveal in Windows Explorer” to Material TreeView context menu.
- Optimizations and speed improvements for searching files.
- Fixes an issue with creating an Octane Proxy with Octane Renderer 3.xx.
- Fixes an issue with detecting a compatible renderer for materials.
Update History for all versions.