Bookmanager is a powerful tool for automatic books placement in array or directly on shelf polygons.
Bookmanager has a wide range of features:
- Placing books in array
- Placing books directly on shelf polygons
- Cloning books
- Create books as copies, instances or one object
- Scaling books if they don't fit shelf dimensions
- Ability to set how much shelf is filled with books
- Books alignment within the shelf length or depth
- Leaning books with ability to set shelves number, quantity and angle
- Horizontal books with ability to set shelves number, stacks quantity and height
- Random rotation and shift of Horizontal books inside a stack
- Flipped books with with ability to set shelves number and quanity
- Series of books that can be defined either by objects color or their names
- Uniform series distribution
- Rearrangement books randomly inside a series
- Ability to create series with custom books number from a single book
- Ability to set Randomness to general settings
- Easy to change Seed value
- Reset settings to default
- Save user settings
Available as a standalone product, free demo or free with 3d models collection Vol.06 Books.
Watch the introduction video below, download demo and documentation file for more information.