Custom Attrubute Animation Copier
This script copies the animation on custom attributes and adds it to another object with similar custom attributes.
1. Click the copy to button and select the object you want to copy the animation to.
2. Click the copy from button and select the object who's animation you want to copy.
3. Select the custom attributes to copy from the list box.
4a. Hit the do it button
4b. Or you can do an incremental copy which places a key on every frame for a specified range.
1. Make sure the custom attribute is applied to an attribute holder modifier.
1. Copy the *.mcr file to the C:\program_files\3dsmaxVersionNumberHere\ui\macroscripts folder
2. Go to => Customize =>Customize User Interface
3. Click the Toolbar tab
4. Under Alex Tools select CA_Copy and add it as a toolbar button