Handy to create twin faces from face selection of sublevel editablepoly to becoming new object for raw model or maybe final model.
Update FaceGrabO v1.2
- Added support if the source object having Symmetry modifier.
- Added Custom Colors.
Update FaceGrabO v1.5
- Added support pivot to center object.
- Added support Iterations for relax.
- fix uniquename.
- change code symetry detector.
- Select some face then pick this script,
first time the face will becoming new object.
- Click around the new objects or viewport.
- Step by step with mouse appliance movement and clicking.
Find guide note under the Mini-Listener.
Some modifiers will be added, this for some distance and thickness.
At the same time, if pressing keyboard :
'CTRL' as adding mouse movement weight.
'ALT' as losing weight mouse movement.
'SHIFT' changing the values of case becomes vice versa.
- while mouse finishing the action, mini rollout editor will be appears,
you can adjust again or skip by closing button.
By aborting mouse with RMB before depletion, result of the script admit of to be used.
Cause have specified like that if requiring some case from stages.
If the source object have UVW map, my suggest to collapse beforehand, So that the twin faces have same UVW.
you can use tool if the source object have or not Symmetry modifier.
(Find example of images in pack).
for max 8 - Copy "BGtools_FaceGrabO.mcr" to your \ui\macroscripts\.. max directory.
for max 9 or 2009 - Copy "BGtools_FaceGrabO.mcr" to your Documents and Settings...\ui\usermacros\.. max directory.
Restart Max and you will find it under CustomizeUserinterface, Category 'BG tools'.
Or run mcr in max then find it under CustomizeUserinterface, Category 'BG tools'.
See oldest version :
Demo Video :
|BGtools_FaceGrabO v1.2.zip||44.65 KB|
|BGtools_FaceGrabO v1.5.rar||100.15 KB|