I wrote FumeFX ModernUI (basically a macroscript) to reduce repetitive tasks when simulating with FumeFX. It helps you manage your simulations, has a clear interface (therefore the name) and comes with an easy to use installer.
- Initial Simulation Setup - Hit a button and select afterwards an object in your scene (like in Houdini). FumeFX ModernUI will create an initial setup for you.
- Voxel Count Based Simulation Quality - Adjust your simulation quality with precise voxel count control instead of testing grid spacing values.
- Managed Folders - A Managed Folder is a folder which either will be extended by the name of the max scene file and an appropiate sim file name or you can use the versioning functionality.
- Multiple Simulation Mode - Simulate as many container as you like with the Multiple Simulation Mode.
- Preview & Compare - Quickliy preview your current simulation up to the current slider time and compare two simulations in the RAM Player.
- Switch File Extension - Quickly switch the file extension to FumeFXs native format to simulate faster or choose Field3D or OpenVDB for final output.
- Handy Interface
- Installer - FumeFX ModernUI comes with an easy to use installer because a lot of files (icons, scripts, ini-files) have to be placed in their appropriate locations (e. g. your user directory). You can uninstall FumeFX ModernUI like any other application.
If you want get further information on these features, please visit the website: FumeFX ModernUI