Updated to v0.9 - This Render Effect displays additional information such as frame number - file name - render time etc. as overlay onto your rendered image. Useful for previews - previzualisation and other non-final renderings - should work with any 3dsmax-compliant renderer. All parameters animatable.
Complete list of features:
- Scene file name - optionally just the file name without path
- Render date & time per frame
- User & render machine name
- Name of current camera
- Frame number - optionally in SMPTE or seconds (new in 0.9)
- Freely defineable user text with X/Y position (new in 0.9) - accepts generic MAXScript commands for custom frame information
- Adjustable font size
- Image Overlay (e.g. for watermarks) with different types of compositing modes and scaling
- Display of safe frame
- Center cross and 3x3 'Rule Of Thirds' grid
To install - unzip into your 3dsmaxroot\scripts\startup directory (if you haven't changed the startup directory setting) and restart 3dsmax. For more details - see header of the script file.