MaxScript Variable Monitor
MaxScript Variable Monitor allows you to keep an eye on the value of MaxScript variables in a resizable floater. The MacroScript uses a ListCtrl ActiveX control. so you must have 3DSMax 4 and Microsoft Office installed on your machine for it to work. This tool is only useful for people who write and debug scripts.
The base idea comes from Victor Batsun with his Watcher tool. MVMonitor won't work on every machine but has a better display of Arrays and Structures ... and is not crypted.
- Resizable floater - minimal interface to be as tiny as possible
- The watches can be any evaluatable MaxScript expression - including functions
- Auto-expanded Arrays and Structures
- Adjustable auto-refresh timer
- Memorizes up to 20 recent watches
- Download the MaxScript Package MVMonitor
- Launch Max4 and in the MAXScript menu - choose Run... and pick the downloaded file.
- To add MaxScript Variable Monitor to a toolbar - the macroscript is located in the 'phlam' category of the 'Main UI' group
First version of the macroscript (Only tested with Max 4.2.6)