miauu's Polyline allows you to create splines precisely with measurements and angles.
Now precision spline modeilng is easy and faster.
Create splines using:
- Ortho mode - it constrains drawn lines to the horizontal or the vertical
- Polar Mode - it constrain your cursor movement into predefined angles
- Freehand mode - create points without any constraints
- Arc mode - create an arc that is a part of the current spline
- Object snap tracking - mark certain points on your geometry(splines, mesh objects, grid points) and continue to draw in their projection or intersection points.
Use command line or dynamic input fields to enter coordinates and all other possible commands.
This is commersial script. You can find more information here.