miauu's Texture Dropper Pro
miauu's Texture Dropper Pro greatly speeds up your texturing workflow and additional adjustments.
It allows you to quickly drag and drop texture to multiple slots of an material at once using just your viewport. That material is applied to the object on which you dropped the texture.
What you have to do is to select the slots on which you want to add map and to start drag and dropping textures(for example from your favorite image viewer) right on the objects.
- create new material with all desired maps slots populated with desired texture.
- create a material with custom settings or use any material applied to any object in the scene and use it as basic material.
- replace only the texture keeping all other map settings(mapping, cropping, uv channels, etc.).
- reset the desired map slot(s) and add the texture to it.
- set the Blur value of each map slot of the dropped texture
- create slot-complex materials with grayscaled images(using composite map).
- mass change the Blur value for each slot(or globally)
- mass change the Opacity value for each slot(or globally) for composite maps.
- presets function to save all your settings.
- drag and drop textures to target slot(s) one by one (to one specific slot at a time) or to multiple slots at a time.
Texture your scene in a fraction of time normally needed.
Useful for quick testing different textures just in 1 slot. E.g. for deciding the final diffuse texture, while you are happy with all the other slots.
Works with Standard(Scanline), MentalRay(Arch&Design),VRay and Corona(Corona renderer) materials.
For Standaed,MentalRay and Corona materials the grayScalled controls not works.
This is a commersial script.