non Quad Selector
nonQuadSelector is a tool which is easy to use and which helps you with the cleaning up of your editable poly. It shows you the faces which haven't 4 sides. You can select the faces you want in order to highlight them : 3 sides, 4, 5 , 6 and 7 and more. It also shows the number of faces and their percentage. For editable Poly. Dockable.
1- Select the object to inspect.
2- Click on 'Select Faces'.
- Only polys are supported.
Installation of the macroscript:
1. Click the MAXScript item in the Main Menu, select Run Script...
2. Locate and select the script and press Open
3. Go to Customize > Customize User Interface and select the desired Tab (Keyboard, Toolbars, Quad or menu)
4. Locate the category 'toolBox' under group 'Main UI'
5. Search in the category for the name 'nonQuadSelector'
6. Drag the script to the toolbar, Menu, QuadMenu or assign to a Shortcut
If you encounter bugs or problems that I am not aware of, please send me yours comments.
Any suggestions are welcome.