Object Randomizer (2011-05-06)
This script allows users to randomly rotate, scale, and move the selected objects with the choice of relative or absolute.
The icons are also in the rar folder.
Objection Randomizer 1.0
- Simple User-Friendly UI
- Independent controls for Move, Rotate, & Scale transform properties
- Uniform Scale option for Scale transform
- Absolute and Relative options for control over objects
- Min and Max parameters for each transform axis
Objection Randomizer 2.0
- Now supports “Undo” function
- Icons now created within script to eliminate any possible icon issues
- Scale values now are based on percentages
- Scale works with both Absolute(World) and Relative(Local)
Objection Randomizer 3.0
- Fixed "Undo" bug.
- Removed icons to eliminate any issues.
- Scale values now are based on percentages both absolute and relative
- Rotation works for both absolute and relative to object (local axis)
- Rewrote entire script. Went from 406 lines of code in v2.0 to 106 in v3.0