Scene Material/Map Floater
A Material/Map browser similar to the one found in max
- Able to FILTER Materials/Maps by class types
- Find Materials/Maps by name
- Show Material/Map instances
- Toggle viewport map display from the hierarchy
- Icons to represent Localized or UNC type filename paths for Bitmaps
- Material/Map Count
- Rename - show bitmap - open bitmap path in explorer
related thread @ www.cgtalk.com: http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?t=317640
- On scenes using Particle Flow - you may need to run the Particle Flow cleanup utility first - this helps on reduced lag/crash with pflow nodes associatied with materials.
- Show Objects can be slow on large scenes - because each material will read through its dependents on the scene in order to get a list of objects.
- edit mode - select any number of items - and replaceinstance those with the active material or map from the editor.
- root materials only option
- highlight active from material editor/selected object
- display missing maps only
- options to customize highlight colors