SketchXtrude 0.95 beta
SketchXtrude 0.95 beta allows for freehand face extrusions within 3dsmax much like modo's sketchXtrude. You can twist and taper extrusions using keyboard combinations and the onscreen rollout.
many thanks again to Bobo, that align face function you posted is quite a gem ;).
How to use:
- Holding shift will expand or taper extrusion.
- Values above 1.0 will expand the extrusion.
- Values below 1.0 will taper the extrusion.
- Distance threshold controls the space between each segment in generic units.
- Twisting extrusions can be done simultaneously with tapering.
- Enabling snap to face toggle within max allows for extrusions along any object surface.