Straighten Edge – MAX script, allows to project and after it to place selected vertex/edges on the given straight line on the Editable Poly object, Edit Poly modifier and Editable Spline & Line objects.
Axis constraints not work properly, please do not use it.
- Added restrictions of straight. Use SHIFT key to get straight with axis constraints.
- Now snap mode and type are restored after straighten. When straighting begins, snap mode changes in active and snap type in 3D.
- Added normalize when straight. Use ALT key for get vertexes/edges normalized.
- Added support for Edit Poly modifier
- Added support for Editable Spline & Line objects (vertex only).
- Fixed bug when vertexs are not placed properly when Constraints is on
- Added support to work with edges
- Added support for modifiers over Editable Poly baseobject
- Now after vertex/edges straightend snap mode off
Tablet Edition (sEdgeT.mcr)
v1.4.0T (Tablet Editional)
- pickPoint function replaced by mouse tool for pick points, because pickPoint not correctly works with tablets. (code based on Sergo Pogosyan scripts)
- when picking points no rubberband displayed.
Macroscripts (.mcr) should be placed in maxroot\UI\Macroscripts, and are then accessed through the "Customise User Interface" menu in 3dsmax. You can then assign the script to a keystroke, or a button. All macroscripts will appear under the "veda3d.com" category in the dropdown.