SuperHelix is a professional tool to create complex helix splines for 3D modeling, Animation and VFX.
Make convoluted objects like DNA strands, ropes, tornado-like shapes, balls of wool, woven wicker baskets, tangled cables, wires, springs, spirals, intricate knots and a lot more.
Build custom deformed helical paths to animate your objects, characters or particle systems.
This is a powerful time-saving tool for artists and professionals in Motion Graphics, CG Animation, 3D Design, Game Art, VFX, Graphic Design, Industrial Design and Architecture.
- Editable gizmo for intuitive volumen/flow manipulation
- Adjustable shape sections allow a precise control over the final shape.
- Native generation of helix along an editable path
- Helical flow control options give the spline a more appealing aspect
- Controls for both local/absolute rotations in perpendicular axes
- Creation of multiple helical splines in a single step
- Built-in spline growth animation
- Thoughtful ready-made presets make an excellent starting point
- Resulting helix is a standard editable spline object, easy to modify.
Superhelix comes in 2 versions: Free and Pro. If you don’t know the product, Superhelix Free is a very good choice to start and see what this script is capable of.
There's plenty of tutorials and documentation at www.SplineDynamics.com