The Onion is Layer System that sits on top of the max layering system.
- Layer Groups
- Alternate Material
- Alternate Property
- Import of REZN8 LayerManager Information
Max Layer system is based on Layer Names. Each layer name must be unique. When a file with layer data is merged in, re-launch theOnion to update the interface with any new layers. All new layers will be placed in the first group. Currently there is no method to merge group information in. If the merged file had laers with the same name, the objects on these layers will now exists on the layer of the same name.
Recent Version History:
- seperated code structure into peices...fairly big code restructuring.
- tons of small tweaks and fixes.
- added catch if you try and add an object to a layer and the object has it's alt material on it.
- if alt material button is pressed and no alt material is defined, it now prompts you then drops you into the alt material picker
- if alt property button is pressed an none of the items have been enabled..prompt then dialog.
- the ini file is now created for you if it doesnt exist. so distribution can happen without it.
- fixed a few small bugs in the new backbone.
- fixed a bug in the alt property
- tweaked the shift-select propery of the extended button.
- fairly major update.. updated data structures to include GroupOpen
- now onion remembers the open-close state of each group
- tweaked ui creation to be faster..
- collapsing the organize tree, stays collapsed.