VRay Batch Render
VRay Batch Render is a fully automated batch rendering tool for V-Ray(3dsmax,architectural rendering).
It can also cool down your CPU ( protect your PC ) after a long time rendering before you shutdown (Such as architectural rendering):
VRay Batch Render is a fully automated batch rendering tool for V-Ray.(3dsmax,especially for architectural rendering)
Saves your render time for vray,make your vray life easy.
* Supports batch multi-file rendering.(Scanline,Vray)
* Supports batch multi-camera rendering.(Scanline,Vray)
* Supports batch multi-camera + multi-file rendering.(Scanline,Vray)
* Auto save and load .vrmap & .vrlmap files when using "Irradiance map"+ "light cache"render mode for Vay.
* Easy batch generate file output paths in the file list.
* Can auto skip any not important maps or uvwmaps (Skip missing maps) in “Quiet render mode” when batch rendering.
* Auto shutdown computer after batch rendering.(Lets rendering much easier than before for Vray)
* Cools down your CPU temperature after a long time rendering ( Protect your PC ) .
* Easy render scene channels for easier Photoshop reference.
* Provides many output file format for 3D artists. (.jpg .tga .bmp .tif .png .avi)
* Easy set output files alpha channel just like 3dsmax.
Also supports Final Render,Mental Ray.
NOTE :This is a commercial script ,30-use for DEMO VERSION.