Vray Cubemap Generator for Unity
With this script, you will be able to easily render cubemaps ready to import to Unity for use as reflection maps or skyboxes. After execution, script will generate 6 image files with the correct naming scheme for Unity.
- Keeps your current render settings, after you’re done executing the script your settings will be restored.
- Rendered images will match max’s bitmap output gamma settings.
- You may output to all type of images supported by 3DS MAX. You will be able to select your output path.
- Rendered images will have correct naming scheme appended based on the type, skybox or reflection.
- Fully selectable cubemap sizes.
- When creating skyboxes you have option to render bottom piece 1/4 smaller than rest of the image set.
- There is an experimental blur feature, might be useful specially for reflection maps.
- Detects if Vray is your current renderer and offers an easy switch if it is not.
- New: Option to rotate back piece by 180 degrees. (v0.2)
For further details, installation & usage instructions plase visit the homepage url...