Vray Mat Lister
I'd like to share a script I have made.
It's for Vray and it makes a list of all your VrayMtl (and of the main parameters) you have in your scene.
This tool allow you to modify all your vray materials parameters quickly. Globally it works like the Vray Lightlister
Some Features :
- You can rename your materials directly in the rollout
- Rightclick on Refresh to Hide Parameters containing Bitmaps
- Subdiv labels are Buttons :
- Click to open rollout to set ALL material's Subdiv
- Rightclick to set ALL material's Subdiv automatically
You just have to drag and drop the script in the viewport
Maybe there is already a script like that, but I don't find it (or I didn't search enough)
If so, my bad, just ignore this post
Feel free to tell me if there are bugs, or some features you'd like to see in the next version.
I have written it with 3dsmax 2013 and tested in 2016
PS : English is not my native language, so please, write slowly ;)