Bobo's Speedometer Maxscript crashes in 3DS Max 2015

I've been successfully using Bobo's speedometer script since he first created it. Now, after upgrading to Max 2015, the script crashes Max EVERY TIME I run it!
Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
EMJAY's picture

Speed O Meter issue

I had a similar issue. I found that there was an issue with the creation of the ini file. I seem to recall updating the code to generate it and it was fine. I will look again at my fix and repost it.

I live a constrained life!!

EMJAY's picture

Speed o meter issue

I checked the code and I have commented out the creation of the ini file and the code for loading the ini file as I did not need to have files saved, only interested in the data at the time.

As our studio has a different install location for 3ds max, I am assuming that it has to do with the paths to the ini files. I would suggest that this may be the case for you as well. Try commenting out the above mentioned code and see if it runs after that.

I live a constrained life!!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.