Adds an inbetween key at the time-slider time. The value of the new key is a mix of the previous and next keys' values. The mix percentage can be controlled with the "Change In-Between Percentage" tool.
This tool is a macroscript (see this article on macroscripts and how to install them). After you run the script file, the 2 macroscripts will be available in max's customize window under "Os Tools" category.
Changes in version 1.54
- Added extended ranges for the in-between percentage (-50% - 150%).
Changes in version 1.53
- Added automatic update of in-between when changing the percentage value in the settings dialog (optional).
- Fixed support for custom attributes.
- Added percentage preset buttons.
- Rewrote the core to use a global struct to handle all functionality for easier maintainability.