HCG Asset Browser PRO
Ver 1.2 - Check the New Video
HCG Asset Browser now FREE!
- Fixed incompatibility with 3ds max 2015
Warning: There is no automated installation process in this version, read the readme.txt inside the hcgab folder for more information
- Installation folder is now C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Autodesk\3dsMax\2014 - 64bit\ENU\scripts
- Settings file is now xml
- When saving new models it will ask if you want to save the associated textures to a subfolder on the same folder were the model will be saved, the textures are renamed to "modelname - texturename" and reasigned to the respective bitmaps.
- A few material features are broken at the moment.
- The script will not import old settings.
- Fixed a bug with 3ds max 2013 product update 4
- Fixed a bug when loading assets with invalid path.
- Materials: Removed a error when trying to apply others types of items than materials like maps in the Materials categories.
- Materials: Reorganized "UVW Set." Panel
- Materials: Included support to save/apply VrayDisplacementMod with materials
- At the moment it only save and load the bitmap path of the VrayDisplacementMod "Texmap' slot. "Use object mtl" to store complex Texmap
This script is Free to use
- See and generate thumbnails for your Models, Materials and Textures.
- With few clicks add Models, Materials and Textures to the scene.
- Paint geometry in the scene with a model in your Library.
- Apply materials with automatic UVWmap. The script save uvwmap information for future use.
- Replace models in your scene with another Model of your choice.
- Drag and drop textures to material maps.
- Clean and easy to use interface.
- Advanced options to fit your workflow.
- Download installation file
- Execute installation file
- Start 3ds max
- Go to Customize>Customize User Interface>Keyboard or Toolbars> Category "HCG"> command "HCG Asset Browser PRO"
- Assign a shortcut
- Activate the shortcut