- Easy to organize and use the 3ds Max models, materials, textures and lights.
- Interactive rendering previews for materials and IES files.
- Show native previews for 3ds Max files, HDRI & etc.
- Search files by tags and file-names.
- Missing external files management.
- Support to most used renderers like Vray, Corona, Octane, Mental Ray, Maxwell & etc.
Changes for Project Manager v.2.26.22:
- Add the ability to import 3d models as Octane Proxy.
- Add support to Octane renderer version 2.XX
- Uses the CoronaBitmap instead Bitmaptexture when use the Corona renderer as current renderer.
- Uses the Rgb image texture instead Bitmaptexture when use the Octane renderer as current renderer.
- Fixed a bug with creating a Octane diffuse material from texture.
- Fixed a bug in the Demo version when a customer try search the asset files.
- Fixed issue with renaming a Catalogs.
- Fixed issues with creating and relinking a Maxwell lights.
- Fixed some minor issues with material tree.
- Update SQLite to latest version.
- Fixed a minor issue with using plugin API after starting the 'Batch Render&Relink'.
- Fixed a bug when draging texture to Slate Parameter editor.
- Fixed a bug in the 'Confirm replace' dialog.
- Simple adding the models, materials, textures and IES into the scene
- Cataloging libraries of models, materials, textures and IES
- Sync database on network. [*new]
- Full support to all types of Drag&Drop (Cataloging, merging, apply materials & etc.)
- Displays thumbnails for Bitmaps, 3d models, Proxy, IES, Material Libraries and other file-types (include formats HDR, EXR, PSD and other)
- Interactive rendering preview for materials and IES [*new]
- Ability to exclude from Merging unwanted objects
- Ability to auto-fix Texture paths for merged objects on the fly
- Replacement scene objects by other objects
- Automatic conversion the merging models to the proxy
- Saving the models and materials with maps
- Saving the Proxy with materials
- Save/Restore Materials with modifiers
- Support to Slate Material Editor
- Search files by name, description and tags.
- Ability to add a description and tags to max, ies and image files.
- Display of embedded thumbnails in 3ds max and AutoCad files.
- Search for missing assets
- Relink external files
- Collect external files
- Archiving a 3ds Max scene [*new]
- Ability to exclude files from collecting by type of file
- Rename the links by mask
- Removing the maps from scene
- Selecting the objects by their links to files
- Displays in interactive mode a list of files linked to selected objects
- Place Materials and BitmapTextures into the Material Editor
- Show/Hide bitmap in viewport
- Opening the files into the external application.
- Ability to collect the Asset files via clipboard and drag&drop method
- Include the “Batch Render&Relink” tool for organize the Asset files into the 3d Models and Materials Libraries in the batch mode
- Support to xRef files.
- Support to almost all known renderers and plug-ins.
- Unostentatious and "Transparent" the demo-version
- Ability to back-up settings before reinstalling 3ds Max or Windows
- Autocheck for updates
- User-Friendly interface
- Usability Default Setting
This is a commercial script.
Wishlist for future versions.
- Ability to render preview as .png with alpha channel (idea by David Le Cardinal) [ready!]
- Search and Description for 3d models (idea by Claus Mindermann) [ready!]
- Search and Description for materials (idea by Ralf Jaskulki)
- Preservation of materials with modifiers [ready!]
- Custom studio for materials and models [ready!]
- Show materials in tree [ready!]
- Using a single database on a network. [ready!]
- Mass rename the asset links and files on hard drive. (idea by Dmitriy Tereshchuk)
- Use regex and the simple patterns to refine the search files.(idea by Sorvin Sergey) [ready!]
- Search images by color. (idea by Oleg Budeanu)
Note: Please use latest updates for your version of 3ds max
3ds Max Updates & Service Packs
3ds Max Design Updates & Service Packs
3ds max 2010 does not correctly work with files and folders that contain non-unicode characters(Russian, Chine).
Demo version allows to work only with non-strikeout files.