Project Manager -the utility for cataloging and use 3d models,materials, IES,HDRI & etc..
It help you with cataloging and using in your projects of a bitmaps, library of models and materials, also IES and HDRI files.
For more convenient job with libraries all information is presented in the thumbnails view.
The utility supports the viewing of all image formats supported by 3ds Max(Such as HDRI,EXR,TGA,PSD and more).
Project Manager v.1.67.82
- Fixed a bug with starting the Demo-version of Project Manager v.1.67.81
- Fixed a some minor issues with interface
Project Manager v.1.67.81
- Added the ability to setup gamma for output files (sometimes it can be useful for 3ds Max 2014)
- Fixed the issue with auto zoom to the 3d model with Vray Phisical Camera
- Fixed the issue with auto zoom to the models which contains the renderable shapes
- Fixed a bug with relinking the asset files with Batch Render&Relink tool
- Fixed some issues with saving the modifiers with materials
- Fixed a some minor issues with thumbnails for .dwg and .max files
The organization system allows the to keep references to same folder in different cataloges.
For example you can put same folder of 3d models "Classic Chandeliers" in the catalog "Classics" and catalog "Lamps".
For libraries of models, materials and IES files by means of the utility you can generate thumbnails.
Much of the job with the utility is based at the most simple method - drag & drop, including work with IES files, materials and HDRI.
You can drag and drop materials and textures directly into the viewport, the objects in the Material Editor and modifiers in the Command Panel (for example, displace).
In the same way you can quickly and easily fill catalogs tree - by dragging folders from Windows Explorer to the navigation panel of Project Manager.
This is a commercial script.
Wishlist for future versions.
- Search files [ready]
- Save\Apply materials with modifiers [ready]
- Custom studio for materials and models [ready]
- Show materials in tree
Note: Please use latest updates for your version of 3ds max
3ds Max Updates & Service Packs
3ds Max Design Updates & Service Packs
For plug-in work it is required to Net Framework version 3.5.
3ds max 2010 does not correctly work with files and folders that contain non-unicode characters(Russian, Chine).
Demo version allows to work only with non-strikeout files.