Project Manager -the utility for cataloging and use 3d models,materials, IES,HDRI & etc..
It help you with cataloging and using in your projects of a bitmaps, library of models and materials, also IES and HDRI files.
For more convenient job with libraries all information is presented in the thumbnails view.
The utility supports the viewing of all image formats supported by 3ds Max(Such as HDRI,EXR,TGA,PSD and more).
Changes for Project Manager v.2.23.07:
- Adds the ability for read/write a comments and tags for IES files and some image formats*.
- Adds the ability for searching by comments and tags for IES files and some image formats*.
- Adds the ability to add custom file formats for file filter on "Models" tab.
- Removed the OBJ file format from list of formats which compatible with the Corona Proxy.
- Fixed a minor issue when merging the model as Corona proxy.
- Simplify the ability to add files to 'Batch Render&Relink'.
- Fixed a issue with adding new items to 'Batch Render&Relink' from ListView.
- Fixed a minor issue when user try save a materials from selected objects.
- Fixed a minor issue with updating.
* Supported formats: JPG, TIFF, PNG, PSD
- Simple adding the models, materials, textures and IES into the scene
- Cataloging libraries of models, materials, textures and IES
- Full support to all types of Drag&Drop (Cataloging, merging, apply materials & etc.)
- Displays thumbnails for Bitmaps, 3d models, Proxy, IES, Material Libraries and other file-types (include formats HDR, EXR, PSD and other)
- Interactive rendering preview for materials and IES [*new]
- Ability to exclude from Merging unwanted objects
- Ability to auto-fix Texture paths for merged objects on the fly
- Replacement scene objects by other objects
- Automatic conversion the merging models to the proxy
- Saving the models and materials with maps
- Saving the Proxy with materials
- Save/Restore Materials with modifiers
- Support to Slate Material Editor
- Search files by name and description.
- Ability to add a description to Max files.
- Display of embedded thumbnails in 3ds max and AutoCad files.
- Archiving a 3ds Max scene [new]
- Search for missing assets
- Relink external files
- Collect external files
- Ability to exclude files from collecting by type of file
- Rename the links by mask
- Removing the maps from scene
- Selecting the objects by their links to files
- Displays in interactive mode a list of files linked to selected objects
- Place Materials and BitmapTextures into the Material Editor
- Show/Hide bitmap in viewport
- Opening the files into the external application.
- Ability to collect the Asset files via clipboard and drag&drop method
- Include the “Batch Render&Relink” tool for organize the Asset files into the 3d Models and Materials Libraries in the batch mode
- Support to xRef files.
- Support to almost all known renderers and plug-ins.
- Unostentatious and "Transparent" the demo-version
- Ability to back-up settings before reinstalling 3ds Max or Windows
- Autocheck for updates
- User-Friendly interface
- Usability Default Setting
This is a commercial script.
Wishlist for future versions.
- multiple Favorites folders [ready]
- Search files [ready]
- Save\Apply materials with modifiers [ready]
- Custom studio for materials and models [ready]
- Show materials in tree
Note: Please use latest updates for your version of 3ds max
3ds Max Updates & Service Packs
3ds Max Design Updates & Service Packs
3ds max 2010 does not correctly work with files and folders that contain non-unicode characters(Russian, Chine).
Demo version allows to work only with non-strikeout files.