Project Manager -the utility for cataloging and use 3d models,materials, IES,HDRI & etc..
It help you with cataloging and using in your projects of a bitmaps, library of models and materials, also IES and HDRI files.
For more convenient job with libraries all information is presented in the thumbnails view.
The utility supports the viewing of all image formats supported by 3ds Max(Such as HDRI,EXR,TGA,PSD and more).
Project Manager v.1.67.92
- Adds the ability to save the Vraydispalcement modifier with Texmap Map.
- Fixed an issue with saving the two and more modifiers with same class.
- Fixed an issue with filtering the materials.
- Fixed a bug with updating selected material library when use filter.
- Fixed an issue with locking shortcuts, occurring on some computers.
- Fixed some minor issues with interface.
- Fixed a bug with setting the Material/Map Browser to old style
- Increase speed of loading the items
- Increase the size of thumbnails up to 256px
- Reducing the size of used memory
- New View type: Thumbnails & Details
- Support to multiple Favorites folders
- Favorites can contain the folders and files
The organization system allows the to keep references to same folder in different cataloges.
For example you can put same folder of 3d models "Classic Chandeliers" in the catalog "Classics" and catalog "Lamps".
For libraries of models, materials and IES files by means of the utility you can generate thumbnails.
Much of the job with the utility is based at the most simple method - drag & drop, including work with IES files, materials and HDRI.
You can drag and drop materials and textures directly into the viewport, the objects in the Material Editor and modifiers in the Command Panel (for example, displace).
In the same way you can quickly and easily fill catalogs tree - by dragging folders from Windows Explorer to the navigation panel of Project Manager.
This is a commercial script.
Wishlist for future versions.
- Search files [ready]
- Save\Apply materials with modifiers [ready]
- Custom studio for materials and models [ready]
- Show materials in tree
Note: Please use latest updates for your version of 3ds max
3ds Max Updates & Service Packs
3ds Max Design Updates & Service Packs
For plug-in work it is required to Net Framework version 3.5.
3ds max 2010 does not correctly work with files and folders that contain non-unicode characters(Russian, Chine).
Demo version allows to work only with non-strikeout files.