Batch Camera Render 2
Batch Camera Render maxscript version 2 - reworked and improved version of Batch Camera Render maxscript. The main imporvement is the ability to assign different settings to one camera, just as in standard 3ds max's Batch Render.
Take a note that it is still in beta stage!
Voted suggestion could be placed here - Google Moderator BatchCam2 Сategory
Current Version: 2.0.9
Release Date: 4 January 2013
- Corrupted other script's custom attributes stored in a scene.
Release Date: 14 January 2012
- Preview button added- it renders only current frame without saving anything - no images, no vray maps,no elements. Note that if output file is specified in standard Render Setup script saves rendered image in preview mode.
- Frame Range Type "Frames" didn't recognized - fixed
- Resolution changing in certain conditions caused error message - fixed
- Netrender with Command-Line-Commit didn't worked well - fixed
- Some of the Clear buttons didn't work as expected - fixed
Release Date: 21 November 2011
- startup error in 3ds max versions <2012
- render preset not found error fixed
- animation ranges detection now works as expected and camera target's animation is also considered
- clear settings in resolution and frame ranges
- Render method from the version 1.9.x (fewer problems with gamma expected but not confirmed)
- Vray section from the version 1.9.x
- Orthographic camera mode in Vray section - turns Physical camera into orho mode (and any other cameras)
- Nth Frame property can be set for each preset independently (useful for Vray Irmap calculation)
- Render Preset property is now saved not as just a name of preset but as a full file path to ensure scene consistency across the network, different projects and 3ds max versions.
- Render Element property is available, but only in 1.9.x render method. Render commit method can be choosed in Options rollout.
- Frame ranges are now remembered as you choose different range types.
- Checked state of the render preset is also saving, so you don't have to recheck the presets when you're making many test renders.
Run this script with Maxscript -> Run Script command from any folder on your hard drive, then go to the *'Customize User Interface' -> 'Toolbars'*, browse to category 'Sergo Pogosyan' and add 'Render scene cameras...' button to the toolbar or to the menu.
This page http://www.sergepogosyan.com/scripts/BatchCameraRender2/ will not be available for some time.