This script pre-fills the Autodesk Defect Submission form with your user data. This makes it quicker to submit bugs by eliminating the process of entering all your details again and again..
After installation you can report bugs to Autodesk straight from within 3dsMax.
The user data is 'hard coded' in the script but easy to adjust even for non programmers.
-Bugs fixed, 100% working now, final version
-Focus issue fixed
Instructions (are included in the script' source as well) :
1) Download script. Then in 3dsMax's main menu go to 'MAXScript -> open Script' to open the source.
2) First add your personal information to script, see source for instructions, you can't fail, real easy :)
3) Save the altered script
4) Press ctrl-e here in the maxscript editor to evaluate it.
5) In Max go to 'Customize -> Customize userinferface' and select the 'menu' tab
6) On the menu-tree located on the right side of the window open the 'help' part of the tree
7) Now on the left side select 'JDBgraphics' from the category pull down
8) Drag the now visible 'EasyDefectSubmit' to a location of choice in the help section on the right side
9) save the UI and now find the 'EasyDefectSubmit' in the help menu..