ProSequencer is now available for free, enjoy!
If you’re working with multi-shot animations this will make your life a lot easier! You can now create, view and tweak an edit directly in 3dsMax. All this in an artist friendly way comparable to working in After Effects or Premiere. Quickly export previews or render clips directly from the timeline.
- Sequence camera shots and/or Statesets.
- Deadline / VFB+ / Prism (former LPM2.0) integration
- Adds a ‘Timeline Navigation Bar’ comparable to the one found in After Effects.
- Easy preview and render functions, quickly create previews and setup renders from a clip’s context menu.
- Token based render/preview system.
- Does not get in your way when you are not using it, collapses to only show the time navigation bar.
- Automatically set the camera’s wireframe color to indicate if a camera’s track is selected or if camera is active.
- MaxScript access to the sequence data for integrating into existing pipelines and render managers.
- Sequence data is saved in the max file itself in a non disruptive way. This means the scene will just open fine even when the sequencer is not present on the system.
For detailed instructions of all features please see the online help page
See change log here
v1.99 - 07-12-2016
- Added: Enhanched Prism (former LPM2.0) integration. Shots setup in Prism will auto-update while adjusting the edit in ProSequencer.
- Added: Deadline integration, submit a track, or multiple, directly to Deadline.
- Added: HDPI display support, now looks and works correctly with window's UI scaling.
- Misc: The usual small tweaks, bug fixes etc.
Note: Max 2017 has a bug where hiding/showing objects during playback/scrubbing messes up the viewport. This, for example, can happen when you link a StateSet to a track, to hide a layer or object for a certain shot. This is not a bug in State Sets but a viewport issue. The work around is to scrub using the red playhead of ProSequencer and not Max's default one. For now I've made it bit wider for easier grabbing. Autodesk is aware of this issue and since it affects the native sequencer as well I expect this to be fix soon.