ProTrajectoryHandles (PTH) creates in-viewport handles on trajectories.
- Directly edit trajectories in the viewport including handles.
- Easily translate or rotate (part of) a trajectory.
- Alter time distribution without changing the trajectory itself. (see video)
- Compatible with complex animated hierarchies such as rigs.
- Supports both the default Position_XYZ controllers as well as those placed in Position_Lists
- Optionally displays velocity using a color gradient on the trajectory
- Optionally use object's wire color as trajectory
- Optionally only create handles for selected keys.
- PTH is bidirectionally synced with the trackview, changes made in one are reflected in the other.
- added: Rotation visualization, Show node’s local axis on trajectory.
- fixed: Edge case with zero strength handles fixed, now all handles start usable.
- added: Hide on playback option, no performance drop on playback anymore.
- fixed: Fixed various bugs including false update notifications.
- fixed: MXS error on reset while dialog is closed
- fixed: Potential crash when deleting both object and handles a the same time.
- added: Trackview button that opens a relevant trackview for selected objects and/or handles.
- added: Link to update page now goes to a proper update page instead of demo download.
- added: respect and set different key types (#linear, #custom etc)
- added: handle-lines of #auto keys are drawn in gray, will convert to #custom when transformed.
- added: more control over velocity color, gradient: set low/high values and custom colors.
- fixed: using radio buttons instead of check boxes for trajectory color options.
- added: Give in/out handles different sizes when created close to each other, makes it easier to select with near 0-length handles.
- added: in 'show velocity' mode handles and their lines are draw in a neutral color so velocity color is more clearly.
- added:options for thicker frame markers instead of the default hard to see single pixel-dots now available in all modes.
- added: clear all handlers on load/reset etc
- fixed: some debug info was printed for certain events
- Fixed a few issues with parenting
- Fixed the 'close' button on the setting dialog
- Fixed update link going to Prosequencer instead of PTH.
v1.0 21/03/2014 initial release
- When a handle's influence in too weak, or too strong, you can simple scale it's influence. Set scale mode to 'strength' and just use the normal scale transform on a handle to adjust
- When you start to add/delete extra keys PTH will remove itself, you can then use 'Re(build)' to created new handles when done.
- Currently the yellow lines between the handles are only drawn in the active viewport.
- When you're altering handles in the trackview make sure to enable the 'lock handles' button.
- For easy selection and housekeeping all helper objects are created in layer called "ProTrajectory Handles"
There is a demo version available with the following limitations:
- no 'selected keys only' feature.
- Will only create handles for the first 4 keys.
Users with a license can download their upgrades here
If you find ProTrajectoryHandles useful for you work please support me by getting a license key. You are allowed to use it on as many workstations as you like as long as you are the one using it.