When an object has several “object keyframes” of different parameters at the same frame time (e.g. a morpher with multiple targets, or baseObject’s radius and segments animated), all of these keyframes are displayed as one “grey object key” in the timeline.
Isolate Track popups (under mouse cursor) a rollout that displays all the animatable tracks of the current modifier stack selection, and quickly isolates the selected track keyframes in the timeline.
You can find a fullscreen video demo on my website
- Bind macro to a keyboard shortcut (like "isolate selection" + shift)
- Once executed, you can find the macro in the category "MrPingouin_Toolkit".
- Isolate Track does use the Parameter Collector, it will be displayed
- Isolate Track doesn't erase exising collections (see source code for more informations)
- You can toggle the "isolate mode" with the shortcut
- Closing the Parameter Collector is equivalent to quit "isolate mode"