Scripts Central v1.0
Hey whats up guys!
I'd like to present to you my new script called : "Scripts Central"
its a very simple script, what it basically does is that it gives you quick access to your favourite scripts without the need to go by browsing in explorer. So you can group types of scripts based on fucntionalit or maybe even a plguin. I do hope this will help you speed up your work when in need of scripts!
If you like to run scripts through the Maxscript menu everytime u want to launch it, then just run the "Script_Central_v1.0.ms" file and you are good to Go!. But if you like to ease the process and a create a menu item instead, just follow through the tutorial!
1. Click on the MaxScript menu & choose "Run Script..."
2. Browse & choose the "Script_Central_v1.0.mcr" file
Note: It will seem like nothing happened
3. Click on the "Customize" menu item and choose "Customize User Interface"
4. Go to the menu Tab and create a new menu called "Wickerfilms"
5. Scroll down through the bottom left panel named "Menus" and find "Wickerfilms"
6. Drag "Wickerfilms" to the main menu items on the right to a position of your choosing.
7. Go to the "Category" dropdownlist on the upper left and choose "Wickerfilms"
Note : You should now see "Scripts Central", If successful.
8. Back to the menu item panel on the right, click on the "+" sign beside "Wickerfilms"
9. Drag "Scripts Central" to the "Wickerfilms" Menu item on the right.
Now you should be able to run Scripts Central right from the main menu!
Note!: Your organized scripts can be found at ..C:\Users\\Documents\3dsMax\downloads\Wickerfilms. And if your script has dependencies you can move them to its respective category folder where it resides... Thanks
Bug fixes :
24/4/2015: Failure in deleting the category folder.
24/4/2015: Placing Rollouts onto their initial Positions.