Wickerfilms | Easy Pivot
Hey whats up guys!
I'd like to present to you my new script called : "Easy Pivot"
Its a really simple but very useful script. What it basically does is that it places the Pivot Point of an object onto vaious specified positions via the dropdown list... I Hope this will help other folks out there who are getting trouble dealing with pivot or a wasting unnecessary time...
If you like to run scripts through the Maxscript menu everytime u want to launch it, then just run the "Easy Pivot.ms" file and you are good to Go!. But if you like to ease the process and a create a menu item instead, just follow through the tutorial!
1. Click on the MaxScript menu & choose "Run Script..."
2. Browse & choose the "Wickerfilms-EasyPivot.mcr" file
Note: It will seem like nothing happened
3. Click on the "Customize" menu item and choose "Customize User Interface"
4. Go to the menu Tab and create a new menu called "Wickerfilms"
5. Scroll down through the bottom left panel named "Menus" and find "Wickerfilms"
6. Drag "Wickerfilms" to the main menu items on the right to a position of your choosing.
7. Go to the "Category" dropdownlist on the upper left and choose "Wickerfilms"
Note : You should now see "Easy Pivot", If successful.
8. Back to the menu item panel on the right, click on the "+" sign beside "Wickerfilms"
9. Drag "Easy Pivot" to the "Wickerfilms" Menu item on the right.
Now you should be able to run Easy Pivot right from the main menu!