I'd like to present to you a newer version of Easy Rotate with some new features, bug fixes and source code improvements.
Hey whats up guys!
I'd like to present to you a newer version of Easy Rotate with some new features, bug fixes and source code improvements. This is another simple & useful script i have wrote for 3d studio max. The main reason i created this script/tool was to simplify animations that needed continuous rotation quicker. so say stuffs like Fans, Rotor Blades, Turntable animations, Car wheels etc. I hope you enjoy using it!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Use the "Download link" to download Version 1.2
If you like to run scripts through the Maxscript menu everytime you want to launch it, then just run the "Easy_Rotate_v1.2.ms"
file and you are good to Go!. But if you like to ease the process and a create a menu item instead, just follow through
1. Click on the MaxScript menu & choose "Run Script..."
2. Browse & choose the "Easy_Rotate_v1.2.mcr" file
Note: It will seem like nothing happened
3. Click on the "Customize" menu item and choose "Customize User Interface"
4. Go to the menu Tab and create a new menu called "Wickerfilms"
5. Scroll down through the bottom left panel named "Menus" and find "Wickerfilms"
6. Drag "Wickerfilms" to the main menu items on the right to a position of your choosing.
7. Go to the "Category" dropdownlist on the upper left and choose "Wickerfilms"
Note : You should now see "Easy Rotate", If successful.
8. Back to the menu item panel on the right, click on the "+" sign beside "Wickerfilms"
9. Drag "Easy Rotate" to the "Wickerfilms" Menu item on the right.
Now you should be able to run Easy Rotate right from the main menu!