This script aims to replace standard 3dsmax's Batch Render and imitates Houdini Output Node workflow. Using it you can specify rendering parameters - frame size, frame number, output path - directly to camera object, so every camera in scene 'knows' what it intended to render. Additional functionality is Lighting Assignment - you can specify which light will be turn on or off for selected camera during the rendering.
- Crash when vray ir/lcache maps are set to auto-save
- Region render was not set properly during the rendering
This is major update of the script, so it may not be as stable as before. Backup scenes or cameras at least before running this version. More information can be found here - 1.10b Multiple presets for each camera
- Problems with render elements paths
- Copy/paste of render region settings
- Properly convert render region values when change resolution
- Multiple presets for each camera
- New keyword %presetname% to support multiple presets
- Distributed rendering checkbox added to vray common settings
- Bugfix - Net render not starting after cancelling during local rendering.
- Improved performance with scenes with lots of cameras
- Added support of Vray RT as a production renderer
- Added support of using MFRender script to render scenes through BatchCamera script.
- Bugfix - Error was popping up sometimes during drag-n-drop
- Bugfix - Render elements didn't render in certain conditions
- Bugfix - Pre-render/post-render scripts didn't work on network rendering
- Bugfix - Select All and Toggle All buttons didn't work properly
Here are some details: http://usakhelo.github.io/batchcam/batchcam-1.9.20.html