This script aims to replace standard 3dsmax's Batch Render and imitates Houdini Output Node workflow. Using it you can specify rendering parameters - frame size, frame number, output path - directly to camera object, so every camera in scene 'knows' what it intended to render. Additional functionality is Lighting Assignment - you can specify which light will be turn on or off for selected camera during the rendering.
- Improved performance with scenes with lots of cameras
- Added support of Vray RT as a production renderer
- Added support of using MFRender script to render scenes through BatchCamera script.
- Bugfix - Error was popping up sometimes during drag-n-drop
- Bugfix - Render elements didn't render in certain conditions
- Bugfix - Pre-render/post-render scripts didn't work on network rendering
Here are some details: http://usakhelo.github.io/batchcam/batchcam-1.9.20.html