ToTex Render To Texture
Moved to github
The project Totex has been moved to gihub so community development is easier
New Version 3.0
"ToTex" is a render to texture script that gives you the ability to quickly bake multiple textures to a folder. ToTex will start baking all the selected objects with the chose selections and will save it to the specified folder
New features (3.0):
- Stability : Bigest issue with ToTex 2.0 was the stability. The ToTex engine is recreated for stronger stability, focussed on high speed expanding.
- Improved User Interface : More compact and focussed on usability
- Auto-Update functionality : Get directly the new features
- New maps in development : xNormal, instant preview and photoshop connection.
New features (2.4):
- new improved UI: much more clear design with thumbs
- Element map now works!
New features (2.3):
- Improved UI: a lot more compact design, better overview and more dynamic system
- Expert Mode: press on the *-button at the top, this will show all the maps of totex, you can easily toggle this on and off
New features (2.2):
- Max Merge: Merge a max file when baking, for embedding complex lightscenes, after the bake ToTex go back to your start state
- Render Preset: Override the renderpresets when baking with ToTex, you can choose between three RPS files that you can override to your own render settings.
New features (2.1):
- Preview : with realtime directX shader (Xoliul shader - http://www.laurenscorijn.com/)
- Light Trace Ambient Occlusion
- Gradient Map
- Mask Map
- For Each Material ID
- Selection Bake : Bake only the selected faces
Material ID Masks was partly based on a script of Koen Samyn, it's been optimized for faster and better rendering with ToTex.
- UI Interactivity - Hover graphics, Tooltips
- UI : "+"-sign left mouse click
- Updated Grad Top Down
- Confiugration Added : MaxMerge, Render Preset
- Improved Auto Update Installer
- Added Thumb View
- Styling Layout
- Color schemes improved
09 / 02 / 2011 - Adding Element Map System
01 / 02 / 2011 - Added Thumbview / Listview system
30 / 12 / 2010 - Expert Mode
30 / 12 / 2010 - Resolution Slider
29 / 12 / 2010 - Update UI Interface
25 / 12 / 2010 - Max Merge system
25 / 12 / 2010 - Render Preset system
23 / 12 / 2010 - Fixed For each material ID
22 / 12 / 2010 - Selected faces Bake
21 / 12 / 2010 - Added Bake "For each Material ID"
10 / 12 / 2010 - Dialog Position is now saved
14 / 12 / 2010 - Preview Object System with Xoliul shader and standard material
15 / 12 / 2010 - Normal maps will be putted in normal slot
17 / 12 / 2010 - Cache system for preview objec