Track Crawler v1.0
This script works with 3dsmax2009 (with creative extentions) or 3dsmax2010 since they included soundtrax (as ProSound).
There is an older version of the script that works with previous versions but the SoundTrax plug-in is required.
It can be found here: http://www.scriptspot.com/3ds-max/lip-sync-helper-v0-33
Any sounds added to ProSound show up in the list. Clicking on the sound will adjust the animation range start/end frames to match the sound. Other misc features are as follows.
- Clicking ProSound Launches the ProSound interface that was inegraded into 2010. If you launch the script and no sound files are loaded it will prompt to launch ProSound so you can begin adding sounds.
- Clicking Refesh, refreshes the list of sounds in track crawler. If you adjust the start end times of individual clips it is not nessesary to click refresh, it gathers the start/end time of the particular track when you click it in the list.
- Clicking SeqTracks will sequence the tracks back to back starting at frame 0 unless you specify a start at frame.
- You can pad each sound with a specified ammount of frames in the + field, if you want 5f between each sound type 5 in the box and click SeqTracks.
Set time to All:
- This sets the animation range to encompass the entire range of sounds.
- Depending on the number of sounds you have loaded and the ammount of RAM available scrubbing the bar with an excess ammount of sounds could cause 3dsmax to crash often without attempting to save. This isn't caused by this script but is a natural 3dsmax bug they need to fix.