URGENT - Run MassFX simulations tracking ball location needed
I need to script ASAP. I have a 3d max file with MassFX physics of a bowling ball game which is setup, it's like http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3ds-skee-ball-skee-ball/362629 (with the others alley's removed). The file is at https://www.dropbox.com/s/5hy0ycu55vcdvu8/skee_ball_final_phys2.zip?v=0swn-
So the script needs to
- Set the initial bass position and velocity
- Start the MassFX simulation
- At each frame record the ball screen position , world position, rotation & distance from the camera & if the centre of the ball is behind one of the tubes - output to a JSON format.
- Check at the end if that throw was a scoring one.
- Restart with the next starting position and velocity.
Let me know if you can do this in the next day or so and how much