Ant Traffic Simulator - automated vehicle rigging & traffic setup
* UPDATED TO WORK WITH 3DS MAX 2014
Ant Traffic Simulator script allows you to rig and animate vehicles to your scene with just a few mouse clicks and it will drastically reduce the time necessary for vehicle animation in visualization scenes.
Select your vehicle and press one button to rig it. Select the path to follow and press a button to have your vehicles following it with proper wheel rotation and steering. Choose the terrain you want to be followed and with couple clicks your vehicles will follow it!
Check the features list below to see how Ant Traffic Simulator script will help you reduce the time spent setting vehicle animations:
- Automatic vehicle rigging for multiple vehicle styles
- Automatic secondary motion
- Path following with proper wheel rotation and steering
- Terrain following
- Automatic looping on the path for continuous animation
- Vehicle speed setting in Miles per Hour
- Traffic setup with random vehicle placement on chosen paths
- One click traffic randomization
- Animated path switching to simulate lane changes
- One click vehicle stops with easing in and out
- Quick selection buttons for rigs and vehicle objects
- Cars per hour calculator for realistic traffic simulation
Visit http://75ive.com/traffic_simulator.html to view the example videos showcasing the majority of the unique features Ant Traffic Simulator has to offer!
NOTE: This is a commercial script.
Ant Traffic Simulator is not a plug-in. The scenes created with Ant Traffic Simulator will run the same on computers without the script. You will be able to open, edit and render the scenes on any computer without the need of extra licenses.