International Game Development Studio with offices in Ukraine, Germany, UK, USA, etc. currently focused on development of MMO shooter is looking for experienced Technical Artist to join their ambitious, game-driven team in Kyiv.
– Art content correct technical implementation and issues problem solving, troubleshooting (3DS Max/ Photoshop, Perforce);
– Development of new tools and improvement of the existing;
– Communicating with the development and art teams;
– Checking assets in terms of the technical setup;
– Creating / improving different scripts / pipelines;
– Writing technical documentation.
– 1+ year of working experience in game development;
– Knowledge of Photoshop and 3DS Max;
– Experience with MaxScript/any scripting language;
– Skills in creating art assets, modeling, unwrap UVW using 3DS Max.
Would be a Plus:
– Any engine experience of using;
– Knowledge of version control systems.
– Official Employment (with all law warranties);
– Competitive salary offer;
– Medical insurance;
– Professional and friendly team;
– Convenient office location;
– Free English courses;
– Paid Vacation, Sick Days, etc.;
– Comfortable workplaces with high-tech workstations.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
By sending us your CV (personal data) you express your consent for their processing according to current legislation of Ukraine on personal data.