New Version 3.0
"ToTex" is a render to texture script that gives you the ability to quickly bake multiple textures to a folder. ToTex will start baking all the selected objects with the chose selections and will save it to the specified folder
New features (3.0):
- Stability : Bigest issue with ToTex 2.0 was the stability. The ToTex engine is recreated for stronger stability, focussed on high speed expanding.
- Improved User Interface : More compact and focussed on usability
- Auto-Update functionality : Get directly the new features
- New maps in development : xNormal, instant preview and photoshop connection.
New features (2.4):
- new improved UI: much more clear design with thumbs
- Element map now works!
New features (2.3):
- Improved UI: a lot more compact design, better overview and more dynamic system
- Expert Mode: press on the *-button at the top, this will show all the maps of totex, you can easily toggle this on and off
New features (2.2):
- Max Merge: Merge a max file when baking, for embedding complex lightscenes, after the bake ToTex go back to your start state
- Render Preset: Override the renderpresets when baking with ToTex, you can choose between three RPS files that you can override to your own render settings.
New features (2.1):
- Preview : with realtime directX shader (Xoliul shader - http://www.laurenscorijn.com/)
- Light Trace Ambient Occlusion
- Gradient Map
- Mask Map
- For Each Material ID
- Selection Bake : Bake only the selected faces