Sunflow exporter updated...
I just updated the SunFlow exporter, mostly usability improvements, and a couple of little bug-fixes...
What's new in v0.17:
- updated the script to work with SunFlow v0.07.2
- fixed a bug in particle export
- adds camera settings for lens sides and rotation
- shaders now use the material name if a material has been assigned
- changed the file extension of particle files form *.bin to *.part.sc
- added an option to export geometry to a separate file with the extension *.geo.sc
- the exporter no longer needs the plugin 'Endian.dlx'