biped bone relations
well again a bipedquestion. lets make it step-by-step:
- i got the whole biped selected
- i want to move all the keys of the selected objects 10f forward
- i start looping through the bone-objects
- first object in the loop is .. lets say: the left upper arm
- i'm moving the keys of the upper arm 10f forward
- ok, next loop
- next loop object is the left forearm
- again i'm moving the keys 10f forward
... now the problem is:
the keys of the left upper arm moved 10f forward and the keys of the left forearm 20f
this happens cause both bipedobject got a relation to each other. if i'm moving the keys of the upper arm, the keys of the forearm move as well.
to prevent this i could run a testfunction that goes through every selected bipedobject, changes something with the animation and checks every other selected bipedobject if something changes as well ... pretty heavy and slow.
maybe someone knows a faster scriptway to recognize these relations, any idea would be great! :)