Script manager system + Menu system, budget $50-100
What is it?
I. A system that helps me manage the huge amount of loose scripts I have downloaded from Internet, eg ScriptSpot and such
It helps me by building menus, toolbars and also supports a header system (injects header data into other scripts for later use)
There is also a restore function that is used on new Max installations to make it look like it was before eg, an uninstallation
II. A script that lets you create a menu, generated from a script and/or lets you export an existing menu and reimport it.
The menu has sub-menus
Features I need:
I. these are the headlines and I will have to go through it all in detail
* recovery system (INI backup/restore etc)
* Header system (recognises data in scripts like "name", "author", "date", "version", "script location in menu", "script location in toolbar" and more)
* Menu system: creates a menu and connects a script to that menu item, based on the header data inside a script
* Toolbar system: similar to above, but for toolbars
This project involves a lot of small details and we will have to go through them all separately and more in depth
II. * importing a menu from an external file
(see two attached files that might inspire to some ideas)
* exporting a menu to an external file
* preferably, the external file is formatted in a way that I could edit it outside max and build menus in this fashion.