guides for drawing
I'd like to know if somebody should be interrested to do such a script :
In 3dsmax it is difficult to do arch modeling because of the lake of easy tools for mesure.
I'm looking for a tool to draw lines with precise size so we could use 2011's snap tool to snap on them.
- run script ( -> activate snap and open window)
- click 2 vertex ( it is the base of mesurement)
- then u can choose the line creation mode :
* distance = a line is created on the 2 vertex direction and u can change the length (you clic 2 vertex spaced by 1 meter and u can draw a .5 meter long)
* x = a line is created on x axis, its length is the x delta of the 2 vertexes, or u can chage the length.
(in choosen coordinate system )
* y same on y
* z same on z
- and you can choose how many knots in the line (so you can make a line and automatically have the center, the quarter,...)
A beer for the good Samaritan :-))