Paid job: Batch Render to Texture script needed
We are looking for someone who can create a script for us. The script should help us to Batch-Render-to-Texture (using VRay) hundreds of models.
We have a start-scene containing lightning and camera, VRay Render prestes etc. Then we have a few hundred max-files in a folder, each of them contains only one mesh each. The script should do the following:
1. merge the mesh from the first max-file and place it in the middle of the start-scene
2. Select the mesh and then Render-to-texture, use VRay preset, and Automatic Unwrap – Channel 3
3. The name of the texture should be the same as the merged max-file.
4. Save the scene as .max after Render is finished (for backup purpose)
5. In the Mesh Modifier list, make a change in the “Automatic Flatten UVs” modifier: Change map channel from 3 to 1.
6. Assign a standard material (which is already loaded in the material editor) to the mesh (replacing the original VRay materials)
7. Export the mesh as a .3ds file
8. Delete mesh from scene and jump to 1.
Anybody interested? Further information will be sent by e-mail.