Raylectron, photorealistic rendering plugin for Google SketchUp.
Raylectron is an affordable, easy and a powerful renderer for Google Sketchup.
It provide the user with 4 different rendering mode. Depending on the scene being rendered, one can use Raytrace with true shadows, Path tracing with or without direct illumination and Photon mapping. Each creating a unique effect.
One of the unique feature of Raylectron is that you are able to stop the render, save it, reopen it later and resume the render.
Here are some other key features of Raylectron...
* Resume the render and you can rotate, pan, zoom and modify your materials and lights right from the Raylectron® viewer.
* Can rotate, pan, zoom and modify your materials and lights right from the Raylectron® viewer.
* Unlimited computers/internet IPs slaves.
* Render OBJ files. * Render Stereo Vision
* Support HDR maps and can save the rendered image as an HDR + much more...
* OS: Win7 x32,Win7 x64,WinServer,WinVista,WinVista x64,WinXP