Scene Assembler & Render Pass Manager
Vexus 2.0 @ $200. Try the Demo for free!
Vexus is a Render Pass Manager for 3ds Max. The latest release of Vexus 2.0 has over 20 new features. Checkout the change list here: http://boomerlabs.com/vexus_dir/documentation/index.htm?context=150
This node-based editor makes it fun for users to create and assemble render passes. It allows users to work with massive scenes for any kind of project, both small and large. Vexus removes repetitive scene setup work with its dynamic tokening system and flexible framework. Artists can save, reuse and share setups.
- Deadline Integration
- Node and Render Presets
- Shot Submission Manager
- Custom Vexus Node Creation
- Universal Render Engine Support
- and more...
- Added Shot Node Added
- Environment Node
- Render Properties Node
- Auto Execute - Executes graph automatically upon changes
- MAX Global Variables
- Render Properties
- Added 'Open Recent' to File menu
- Backburner support
- Support for renderer_properties attribute types
- If a Token doesn't have a value assigned, then a MAX Global is queried for value, if that fails, the value is left blan