copyMapChannel allows to copy the uvw coordinates from a channel to an other. You can select several objets at the same time. The result is stored in an modifier Unwrap and It is easy to edit it.
1.01 - added support for geometry primitives
1.0 - first version
1 - Select the object(s).
2 - Adjust the source channel and the destination channel.
3 - Click on 'copy map channel'.
If you encounter bugs or problems that I am not aware of - please send me yours comments.
Any suggestions are welcome.
Installation of the macroscript:
1. Click the MAXScript item in the Main Menu - select Run Script...
2. Locate and select the script and press Open
3. Go to Customize > Customize User Interface and select the desired Tab (Keyboard - Toolbars - Quad or menu)
4. Locate the category 'UVWtoolBox' under group 'Main UI'
5. Search in the category for the name 'copyMapChannel'
6. Drag the script to the toolbar - Menu - QuadMenu or assign to a Shortcut