FumeFX System Scale
I made this to easily manipulate, and keep track of the systemScale of my Fume grids
It's great if you're scared of Maxscript or just want a more straightforward way to manipulate your grid scale
- Copy Object Scale - Click this button to select your FumeFX Grid. It will copy the current systemScale into memory.
- Revert to Start - This button will change your systemScale back to what it originally was when you selected your initial FumeFX Grid.
- Print System Scale -This will print your current systemScale in the Maxscript listener.
- Clear Memory - Pressing this button will change your systemScale of the FumeFX Grid to a value of 1.0 and overwrite your original Scale value from when you first selected the grid.
- These buttons are just presets of common values under 1.0
- Custom - Allows you to input your own scaler value.
Created by Michael Stark v1.0
|FumeFX System Scale 1.00||1.53 KB|