Exports 3D world coordinates as 2D screen coordinates to use as Position Data in the 'Particle Illustion' by Wondertouch.
download a sample AVI (Intel Indeo 5.04 - 225K)
- Animated a Hedra in MAX
- Exported animation to ILLUSION
- Rendered Smoke trails using 'Fiery Smoke Trail'
- Saved as AVI
- Composited in MAX VideoPost using Simple Additive Compositor.
IMPORTING IN ILLUSION
- To use the resulting file in Illusion - select an Emitter in the the Hierarchy view -
- Right-click and select 'Import>' from the context menu
- Select 'Position Data'
- From the Drop-down list - select 'tab-delimited Text (from file)'
- From the File Selector - load the TXT file generated by the script.
Version 0.12 (4/28/2001)
- Made the script max 4 compatible
- Fixed a memory leak in 'Watch Control Rendering' mode.