multi Objects Unwrap
This script allows to unwrap (edit UVW coordinates) several objects at the same time.
What's news in this version ?
The Internal routines are completely rewritten.
The reliability is increased in the special cases like the combination of several modifiers.
It is a major update.
If you encounter bugs or problems that I am not aware of - please send me yours comments.
Any suggestions are welcome.
1- Select the objects you want to unwrap and click on 'unwrap UV's' : edit them
2- When it's done click 'set UV's' (don't forget!)
- Only polys and meshes are supported (the other objects are converted to Poly or Mesh).
- instance or reference objects could not work at this time. (untested)
Installation of the macroscript:
1. Click the MAXScript item in the Main Menu - select Run Script...
2. Locate and select the script and press Open
3. Go to Customize > Customize User Interface and select the desired Tab (Keyboard - Toolbars - Quad or menu)
4. Locate the category 'UVWtoolBox' under group 'Main UI'
5. Search in the category for the name 'multiObjectsUnwrap'
6. Drag the script to the toolbar - Menu - QuadMenu or assign to a Shortcut